The '+limit' of LD1 failed on the evening of Nov. 21st. I spent the whole night in understanding
the problem without sufficient documentation on trouble shooting. I managed to disable the '+limit'
(the OT was not complaining about this limit any more). However, the long delays were still not working, but
with a different status flag now. I believe, the reason being a second problem associated with the LD server.
Next morning, it worked when Marc disabled the '+limit' of LD1. But, on the same evening I had the problem again.
Occasionally, LD server thinks that the LDs are at home (that is what the flags say) when the LDs are not at
home (as Pete mentioned earlier in one of his e-mails). This problem occurred to me a few times during this run.
The start up sequence Marc listed in his e-mail seems to solve this problem.
The bottom line is:
(1) Always start the server program (./srv2) *before* running the 'vxworks_start' script.
(2) If you are required to reset the 'vxworks', kill the server program as well and restart it.
Surprisingly, this wasn't required in the past. We used to run the server program for weeks at a time without
reloading it, while frequently rebooting the 'vxworks'.