Parameters for sumspec
continuum removal. These are only used if
is subtract, divide, or zerodiv.
The following parameters may be modified:
- c_interactive no
- Fit continuum interactively (yes or no). If yes, a
graph of the spectrum
and the continuum fit is plotted to stdgraph, with rejected points flagged.
The program waits until one of the following keys is typed:
- q accept the fit and continue the main task,
- ? print options,
- d delete pointnearest to cursor,
- u undelete point nearest to cursor,
- f refit and redraw the data.
- c_sample "*"
- Sample of points to use in fit. "*" = all.
- c_function spline3
- Continuum fitting function (spline3 or legendre or chebyshev or spline1)
- naverage 1
- Number of points in sample averaging
- order 1
- Order of fitting function
- s_low_reject 2.
- Input spectrum continuum fit minimum acceptance limit in sigma of fit
- s_high_reject 2.
- Input spectrum continuum fit maximum acceptance limit in sigma of fit
- t_low_reject 2.
- Output spectrum continuum fit minimum acceptance limit in sigma of fit
- t_high_reject 2.
- Output spectrum continuum fit maximum acceptance limit in sigma of fit
- niterate 10
- Number of rejection iterations
- grow 1.
- Rejection growing radius
Last updated 1 May 2001